Who we are
Vhupo Tours is an accredited South African tour operator, specialising in township tours (Soweto Tours), cultural tours, natural heritage tours (safaris), historical tours, trips to Sun City, township accommodation, local transfers and much more.
Vhupo Tours has been in operation since 1994 and offers both tourists and South Africans a reliable, safe, personal and professional service. There is no better way of experiencing the wonderful sights and cultures of our country than by doing so first-hand, with an experienced and knowledgeable guide to ensure you get maximum enjoyment out of your brief trip.
Vhupo Tours is operated by tourism professionals from the previously disadvantaged communities of South Africa. It is run from the very heart of South Africa's cultural melting pot: Orlando West in Soweto, making Soweto Tours our specialty! Our tour guides have an in-depth knowledge of the local history, culture and tourist attractions, ensuring you get to enjoy a top-quality, first-hand expriences tours.
Vhupo Tours offers a full-service package to our guests
1. We cater for both groups and individuals.
2. Our tours include collecting you from and returning you to your hotel or accommodation in Johannesburg.
3. Accommodation is available in our own professionally-run Bed and Breakfast in Soweto - offering you the complete township experience.
4. In addition to our available tours (such as the popular Soweto Tours), if you have any specific requests or ideas for your tour, we will gladly do our best to customise a tour to suit your specific requirements.
5. Airport transfers to or from your hotel can also be arranged.
6. Tours are conducted in English, but some other languages can be catered for - please enquire.
7. A 50% deposit is required to make a tour reservation.
8. Vhupo Tours has passenger liability cover - however, we strongly recommend that tourists take out sufficient insurance to cover personal accidents, loss of baggage, etc.
9. Tour prices exclude drinks and refreshments, unspecified meals, telephone calls, other items of personal nature, gratuities and portage.
10.While Vhupo Tours, its agents and employees take every care against any contingencies, they can not be held liable for and shall be exempted from any liability for any loss, damage or injury to any person and his/her luggage or personal property.
If you are looking for the REAL Soweto Tour experience, you have come to the right place!